How does it work?
- When? We are open all year round and you can start your E-bike tour every day of the week. Our E-bike tours start at 9:00 or 15:00 depending on your preferences.
- Where? At our meeting point in Corralejo.
- How? After a short explanation about how the E-bike works you’ll be ready to set off within a few minutes. During the tour, we take short stops to enjoy the views and to snap some photos. The length of the tour depends on which tour you choose; from 3 hours up to a full day trip. Your guide take’s fruit, snack, and water for you to enjoy! Short toilet stops will be possible as we pass thru little local towns on our tours.
- Who? The groups have a maximum of 6 other E-bikers.
- Payments? At this moment, Bookings can be paid cash or by online bank transfers.
- Insurance? On our tours, you will be insured to cover third parties.
- Requests? We are happy to help you out finding the right type of adventure that suits your wishes. Please send us your request!
Pick a E-bike tour!
Different tours to suit all your wishes.
Each ebike adventure is tailored to your comfort. Immerse yourself into Fuerteventura’s culture, lifestyle, and international food scene with choice of tours from easy to challenging. We advise and together we make the call.
If you have any special request, we are happy to make that work for you, please send us an email
Our E-bike tours include:
- Experienced multi langual Ebike Guide
- Scott™ Espark 730 Ebike powered by Bosch™
- Scott™ Helmet
- Snacks, fresh fruit & water
- Free photos
- GPS tracker
- First aid kit
- 9:00 – 13:00 / 15:00 – 19:00